NEW T4 BUS INTERCHANGE
AENA will invest €1,571 million in the Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport 2017-2026 Master Plan, which will increase its capacity to 80 million passengers
The Master Plan will be structured around 5 main objectives:
• Adapt the infrastructure to the expected traffic demand, so as not to limit the airport.
• Ensure high levels of connectivity to maintain a leading position as a tourism destination.
• Modernize and enhance the quality of infrastructure, while improving the passenger experience and the quality perceived by airlines.
• Promote intermodality by improving access to public transport.
• Achieving a balance between the development of business and respect for the environment.
Under this plan, infrastructure will be adapted to the expected traffic demand, to guarantee the increase of facilities’ capacities; among them the new T4 bus terminal, a project that we at efebearquitectura are developing in collaboration with Ingeniería Incosa.